MA Network Switch
The MA Network Switch offers sophisticated hardware. All connections offer Gigabit Ethernet and are executed as Neutrik etherCON. Additionally fiber optic connectors are available, for example Neutrik or Fiberfox as well as others. The MA Network Switch is built into a sturdy 1HU housing and coloured LEDs on the front and back panel enable quick orientation of the groups.
Furthermore, the front display shows the port status, used filters and recognized MA system components in the network.
Total control from console to DMX distribution
In connection with grandMA2 consoles and further networking components like the MA NPU (Network Processing Unit), the MA VPU (Video Processing Unit) and the MA xPort Nodes, MA offers – with the MA Network Switch – a complete network solution. The MA system follows simple rules and is easily scalable. The MA Network Switch is the central link in the network. All network components can be set up and monitored via the grandMA2.
- Easy and intuitive network management
- Setup via a web browser interface, grandMA2 and grandMA2 onPC
- Clearly arranged grouping of ports
- Link aggregation for more safety and bandwidth
- Lighting, sound and video in one network
- Presets for efficient port filtering
- Custom filters can be added
- Guarantees full grandMA2 system performance
- Tailored for entertainment protocols
- For fixed installations and temporary projects
- Compatible with Ethernet standards
- Sturdy and reliable hardware
- Proven MA service and support